Artisan Trimming Shears
Sometimes in gardening, you need to be nimble. And these trimming shears are here to help. The long neck makes it easy to tackle deep-reaching branches, cut back overgrown foliage or snip fresh herbs. And although they’re great for delicate projects, they’re also hardy (rust-and-water-resistant).
Why We Love Them
We really dig the beautiful old-world Japanese design of these trimming shears. They make such easy work of those fiddly little jobs, you’ll wonder why you’ve been putting them off for so long!
- Dimensions: 8.0” x 3.0” x 0.25”, 2” blade
- Weight: 0.40 lbs
- Material: 2CR13 stainless steel
- Antique finish
- Ambidextrous grip — so left-handers will love them too
How to Use
- Wipe clean with water and dry
- To preserve the finish, apply an occasional light coating of oil