Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food
From small potted plants to large vegetable gardens, and all the foliage and flowers in between, Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant food helps them grow bigger and more beautiful, versus unfed plants.
Why We Love Them
This quick-dissolving formula is full of essential nutrients and feeds plants instantly. You can use it throughout the season and it's safe for all plants—guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.
- NPK (24-8-16)
- For best results, feed your plants every 7-14 days.
- Use with Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder or a watering can.
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants.
- Safe for all plants and guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.
How to Use
Directions for outdoor plants:
- To use the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder, first empty one feeding refill packet into the feeder canister, then attach the sprayer and attach your garden hose to the sprayer. Aiming the sprayer at the base of the plants you're feeding, squeeze the trigger. The water will fill up the canister, then spray onto your plants. You will cover 500 sq. ft. in about 12 minutes.
- To use a watering can, mix 1 TBSP of Miracle-Gro® for every gallon of water.
- For all flowers and vegetables, use 1 gallon for every 10 sq. ft., every 7-14 days.
- For roses, use 1/2 gallon for small bushes, 1 gallon for large bushes, every 7-14 days.
Directions for indoor plants:
- Mix 1/2 TSP per gallon of water, every 14 days.