Martha Stewart Pungent Herbs 4-pack (thyme, oregano, rosemary, garden sage)
Free standard shipping on orders over $60!
We've called in the pros to help you cook like a pro, teaming up with our friends at Martha Stewart and Bonnie Plants for this 4-pack of pungent herbs. When you add sprigs of fresh, aromatic herbs to the soup bubbling on the stove or the pan with your roast, dinner won't just look a little fancier, it will smell and taste better, too. With oregano, thyme, rosemary, and garden sage plants at hand, you'll have herbs for all your favorite recipes, including meats, veggies, pizzas, pastas, soups, and sauces. Your kitchen never smelled so good.
Why We Love Them
Cooking your own meals with your own home-grown herbs delivers a satisfaction you can savor long after the dishes are done. And with this 4-pack of pungent herbs in arm's reach, you can strip a few leaves or snip off a whole sprig to make even store-bought meals taste better.
- Includes a 4-pack of fresh herbs with 1 oregano, 1 thyme, 1 garden sage, and 1 rosemary plant.
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 11"
- Shipped in individual grower pots, these herbs grow well when you transplant them into containers or plant them in the ground.
- Snip sprigs of each herb often to encourage new growth, and be sure to leave at least half of the plant to continue growing.
- Oregano can be used fresh or dried, and is very popular in Greek and Italian dishes. When using fresh oregano leaves, be sure to add them at the end of the cooking process to capture the most flavor.
- Thyme, with its tiny leaves stripped from its woody stems, is a great herb to elevate essentials, like butter or mayonnaise. Fresh or dried, it's a delicious way to flavor slow-cooked dishes like beans and stews.
- Garden sage may be best known as a standout in holiday stuffing or sausage, but fresh or dried, it's quite versatile. Turn buttered noodles into an art form, pair it with poultry, or infuse it into honey, salt, syrup, or vinegar.
Rosemary is the star of many Italian and Mediterranean dishes. Remove the narrow leaves from their woody stems and enjoy them fresh or dried in your favorite recipes, or to flavor butter, oil, or vinegar.
- Easy to care for, hard to mess up.
- Water whenever the top 1 inch of soil is dry.
- These plants enjoy bright sunlight.
- Plant in the ground or in your own pots.
- Ships everywhere but ID, HI, AK.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';