Bonnie Plants Big Boy Tomato 2pack
Free standard shipping on orders over $60!
- Requires full sun
- Plant in well-drained soil
- Water whenever top inch of soil is dry
- Feed with Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food once every 7 to 14 days
- Plant in late spring to early summer
- Plant in raised beds, in-ground gardens, or containers; just make sure to support the plant with a stake or cage when needed
- Grows between 6 to 10 feet tall
- Space plants 36 inches apart
Contains two 19.3 oz. starter plants
Why We Love Them
As one can assume, the Big Boy tomato is, well, big. It is a sandwich-type slicer with smooth, bright red fruit and a flavor that everybody likes. Try it out on a BLT or hamburger. Its juiciness will instantly transport you to warm summer days.
The name Big Boy is easy to remember, and so is the flavor. It bears heavily in mid-season, yet the indeterminate vines continue fruiting (though not as heavily) until frost.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';