5", Spanish Moss Artisan Clay
Bringing a romantic air along with its piney aroma, Rosemary is the perfect addition to the herb-lover's kitchen. Its name comes from the Latin “ros marinus” meaning “dew (or mist) of the sea”. This is fitting as it grows along the coastal areas of the Mediterranean, and its pretty gray-green foliage looks like mist against the hills and cliffs of its homeland. See, romantic right?
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
With its unique needle-like leaves, Rosemary adds fabulous texture to our kitchen garden and looks wonderfully rustic in our hand-stained earthenware pots. Warm and woodsy, it really packs a punch in everything from breakfast dishes to evening cocktails and even essential oils. We seriously don’t know what we’d do without it.
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Spanish Moss
- Dimensions: 5.75” x 5.25”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Low-maintenance - AKA really hard to mess up
- Water about once a week, when the soil feels dry
- Thrives in lots of sunlight
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.