Free standard shipping on orders over $60!
- Our pre-potted plants come ready-to-display in premium soil with a starter pack of Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. Small plants arrive in a 5 inch diameter pot.
- Low-maintenance - AKA really hard to mess up
- Water about once a week, when the soil feels dry
- Thrives in lots of sunlight
- Plant food included
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Spanish Moss
- Dimensions: 5.75” x 5.25”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
With its unique needle-like leaves, Rosemary adds fabulous texture to our kitchen garden and looks wonderfully rustic in our hand-stained earthenware pots. Warm and woodsy, it really packs a punch in everything from breakfast dishes to evening cocktails and even essential oils. We seriously don’t know what we’d do without it.
Bringing a romantic air along with its piney aroma, Rosemary is the perfect addition to the herb-lover's kitchen. Its name comes from the Latin “ros marinus” meaning “dew (or mist) of the sea”. This is fitting as it grows along the coastal areas of the Mediterranean, and its pretty gray-green foliage looks like mist against the hills and cliffs of its homeland. See, romantic right?
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Standard shipping is $12. All orders over $60 receive free standard shipping.
Does my plant come potted?
Yes! The plant you ordered arrives potted with premium potting mix in the container you selected, making it easier than ever to welcome your plant home.
When should I expect my order?
Our standard shipping time frame is between 5-10 business days and our express shipping is 2-3 business days.
What's included with my plant order?
Every plant comes with nutrient-rich Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes and an easy-to-follow care card with step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home. Each plant ships pre-potted with premium potting mix and a high-quality pot, complete with drainage hole & saucer tray to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry. Potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
What do I need to do when my plant arrives?
Take your plant out of the packaging as soon as it arrives. Refer to the Greendigs care card, included with every plant collection, for step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';