7", Spanish Moss Artisan Clay
You don’t have to be a pink person to fall fast and hard for this tropical beauty. No matter your color palette or design scheme, stromanthe makes this pretty pastel work wherever you put it — so long as you put it somewhere it can get the light it needs.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
We’re obviously big on green here, but any plant that can pull in — and pull off — pinks, creams, and purples too is going to be at the top of our list. Plus we’re suckers for plants in motion. Just like a calathea, as daylight fades, stromanthe leaves raise toward the skies, showing off not just their mobility but their colorful undersides.
- Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Spanish Moss
- 7″ Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
How to Use
- Attention hog, likes to be checked on
- Water every 1 to 2 weeks, when 1 inch of soil feels dry
- Grows best with high humidity and medium to bright indirect sunlight
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.