Greendigs Pilea Plant
5", Spanish Moss Artisan Clay
- Our pre-potted plants come ready-to-display in premium soil with a starter pack of Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. Small plants arrive in a 5 inch diameter pot.
- Low-maintenance – AKA really hard to mess up
- Water about once a week, when the soil feels dry
- Drooping stems? Give it a drink
- Plant food included
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Spanish Moss
- Dimensions: 5.75” x 5.25”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
We can’t get enough of the Pilea’s beautiful round leaves combined with our Artisan Burley Clay pots. Each handmade Burley is fired in a ninety-year-old kiln, so every pot is as unique as your plant. We move our Pilea around our home with us, because it looks great everywhere, and creates different silhouettes wherever it goes.
While the Pilea is native to southern China, it’s been popular in Scandinavia for decades. After all, it’s hard not to love its good looks and the peaceful, positive vibes it brings to a room. The Pilea is a pot-ful of personalities — known as the “(Chinese) Money plant”, “UFO plant” and “Friendship plant”. Which naturally makes it perfect for anyone who loves money, aliens or pals (of the people or plant variety).
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Greendigs potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so Greendigs may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of Greendigs plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make the products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? Greendigs has you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Standard shipping is $12. All orders over $60 receive free standard shipping.
Does my plant come potted?
Yes! The plant you ordered arrives potted with premium potting mix in the container you selected, making it easier than ever to welcome your plant home.
When should I expect my order?
Our standard shipping time frame is between 5-10 business days and our express shipping is 2-3 business days.
What's included with my plant order?
Every plant comes with nutrient-rich Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes and an easy-to-follow care card with step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home. Each plant ships pre-potted with premium potting mix and a high-quality pot, complete with drainage hole & saucer tray to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry. Potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
What do I need to do when my plant arrives?
Take your plant out of the packaging as soon as it arrives. Refer to the Greendigs care card, included with every plant collection, for step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';