Ponytail Palm Plant
7", Sandstone Artisan Clay
Black Friday! 25% off All Plants. Ends 11/28
If you want to bring a little wildness to your space, invite the Ponytail Palm. With its bulbous trunk and tousled top of leaves springing every which way, its exotic profile belies how simple it is to grow. Hailing from the dry regions of Mexico, it’s able to store water in its trunk, which means it pretty much looks after itself and only needs to be watered occasionally.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
The Ponytail is a plant quite unlike others in our collection. A quirky character, with its ‘elephant’s foot’ trunk, it really is one of a kind. On its own, it provides an arresting focal point, while displaying it with other vibrant greenery amps up the boho jungle vibe. Wherever it goes, its playful personality never fails to bring us cheer.
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Sandstone
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Low-maintenance - AKA really hard to mess up
- Water about every two weeks
- Prefers bright, indirect light all day, but won’t hold a grudge if it gets less
- Not a big fan of humidity - so avoid bathrooms and spots near air vents
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.