Alocasia Lutea Plant, Alocasia macrorrhiza 'Lutea'
Black Matte Ceramic, 7"
Black Friday! 25% off All Plants. Ends 11/28
Meet your new statement piece. The colors, contrast, structure, and texture of alocasia leaves make them some of the most striking. Care for alocasia like a houseplant, enjoy it like a work of art.
Ships everywhere but ID, HI, AK.
WHY WE LOVE THEM
This plant has presence. Sure, it plays nice with others, but alone or in a group, alocasia knows how to work the room. Give it the bright, indirect light it needs and get fast-growing leaves. And since alocasia is a bulb plant, even if it loses its leaves, with the right growing conditions it will sprout new ones.
Smooth Ceramic Pot
- Simple and oh so stylish
- Material: Ceramic
- Colors: White, Black, Navy
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Easy to care for, but doesn't like to be ignored.
- Water about once a week, when 1-2 inches of soil feel dry.
- Grows best in high humidity and bright, indirect sunlight.
- Plant food included.