7", White Matte Ceramic
Don’t let the name fool you. The Snake plant is a real charmer. First cultivated in China, it was believed that the eight gods bestowed their virtues – beauty, long life, prosperity, intelligence, art, poetry, health and strength – upon those who grew the plant. With its lush two-tone design, it’s certainly beautiful in any space (we can’t promise the other stuff, but it’s worth a shot!)
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
This guy is a classic for good reason. Tall and compact, the long, spear-shaped leaves of the Snake plant draw the eye upward, adding height without taking up a lot of space. Adaptable and hardy, it thrives even with a touch of neglect (okay, we admit it, we forget to water ours now and then and it’s still going great).
Smooth Ceramic Pot
- Simple and oh so stylish
- Material: Traditional ceramic
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Low-maintenance - AKA really hard to mess up
- For best results, let the soil get a little dry between waterings. Only water when the top two inches of soil feel dry to the touch. Pour slowly, counterclockwise, to evenly soak the roots
- Thrives in low humidity and lots of sunshine (but doesn’t mind low and artificial light)
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.