Hawaiian Ti Plant
White Stone Linen, 11"
Move over four-leaf clover: Hawaiian ti plant is known to bring you just as much luck while also serving as a statement-making piece of decor in your home. Central trunks support clusters of long, smooth, flexible leaves in a range of hues, from light pink all the way to dark red. A tropical native, this fast-growing plant may be just the fortune you were waiting for.
Ships everywhere but ID, HI, AK.
Why We Love Them
This shock of fresh, bright color makes easy work of energizing your space—every day. As an evergreen plant, you can count on it to always look its best and draw attention away from that junk pile in the corner, wink, wink.
- Simple, stylish, durable, and earth-friendly
- Material: Composite pots made of stone powder for sturdiness and weather-resistance, wood powder for breathability and plant growth, and recycled resin for flexibility
- Dimensions: 11" x 10"
- Color: Linen
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- For best results, allow the top two inches of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Requires bright, direct sunlight.
- Loves humidity, but will do well in a normal room.
- Use a damp sponge or paper towel to wipe dust and debris off leaves and keep pests away.
- Plant food included