Monstera Deliciosa Plant
White Stone Linen, 11"
It’s a good thing monsteras can’t take selfies: This photogenic rainforest native is already a social-media star thanks to its large, glossy, famously holey leaves (which earn it the nickname Swiss cheese plant). Monsteras are easy to care for and grow at a moderate pace.
Ships everywhere but ID, HI, AK.
Why We Love Them
- Simple, stylish, durable, and earth-friendly
- Material: Composite pots made of stone powder for sturdiness and weather-resistance, wood powder for breathability and plant growth, and recycled resin for flexibility
- Dimensions: 11" x 10"
- Color: Linen
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Easy to care for—hard to mess up.
- For best results, water every 1-2 weeks, letting soil dry out a little between waterings.
- Enjoys bright, indirect sunlight. The splits in the leaves require energy, so the more indirect light it gets, the more holes will appear.
- Loves humidity, but will do well in a normal room.
- Use a damp sponge or paper towel to wipe dust and debris off leaves and keep pests away.
- Plant food included.