Little Warty Gasteria Succulent
4", Sandstone Artisan Clay
Winner of the much-cuter-than-its-name-implies award, Little Warty is so-called because of the little bumps (or “warts”) that grow on its leaves, giving it a unique look and wonderful texture.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
It may be called Little Warty, but we think this guy deserves better than that. After all, it’s a bit of a beauty - with its wide, tongue-shaped leaves that grow on top of each other like a fan. Its green and white coloring also brings a fantastic freshness to any interior.
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Sandstone
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 4”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Prefers to be watered every other week
- Happy to live in a bright, sunny spot
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.