Red Chinese Evergreen Plant
7", Sandstone Artisan Clay
Ever wish you could add a pop of color to your room, without the hassle of painting? Then say, "Hello!" to the Red Chinese Evergreen. As the name suggests, this plant brings a vibrant splash of red to a room. But look closer and you’ll see the full foliage comes in combos of red, green, white, and pink - making every plant wonderfully unique.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
Is it a plant or is it a painting? Okay, we know it’s a plant...but the color combos are a work of art. Bright, without being brash, it stands out in a sea of green and brings a little warmth to minimalist styling. We keep it simple in a white or black ceramic pot and let the leaves do the talking.
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Sandstone
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Low-maintenance - AKA really hard to mess up
- Water about once a week, when the soil feels dry
- To keep colors bright, medium-light settings are best
- Occasional misting keeps this one happy
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.