Bird's Nest Fern
7", Sandstone Artisan Clay
Black Friday! 25% off All Plants. Ends 11/28
Let the bird's nest fern wave a tropical vibe right into your space. Unlike its feathery cousins, this fern sports undivided leaves that are rippled or crinkled. Slow-growing and easy to care for, the birds nest fern is perfect for beginners, collectors, and wishe-we-were-on-a-tropical-vacationers.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
This plant knows how to get our attention without stealing the spotlight. Thick leaves give it presence and unique textures grab our eye so we can enjoy it on its own or in a collection.
Artisan Burley Clay
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Colors: Sandstone
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Easy to care for, hard to mess up
- Water about once a week, whenever the top 1 inch of soil feels dry. Ferns like their soil to be kept moist, but not soggy
- Grows best in high humidity and medium to bright indirect sunlight
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.