BarkYard™ Lawn Dog™
You already know how much your dog looks forward to meal time, but did you know your lawn does too? Lawn Dog™ is a natural lawn food that greens, strengthens, and nourishes grass for a lush and play-worthy lawn for your dog.
Why We Love Them
We love how this lawn fertilizer is packed with natural ingredients and nutrients. Molasses helps with fertility and feather meal supports long-lasting feeding. Flour meal aids plant nutrition, blood meal gives a quick boost of sulfate of potash (potassium) that helps the lawn stand up to stress, and zeloite, a natural binder, helps keep it all together.
- Ingredients: Molasses, feather meal, flour meal, blood meal, sulfate of potash (potassium), zeolite, NPK (11-0-2)
- One bag covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Safe for dogs when used as directed.
How to Use
- After you've applied BarkYard® Good Boy™ and Bad Spot!™ in the spring, Lawn Dog™ is the perfect summertime solution for a greener, fetch-worthy lawn. To get started, first mow your grass.
- Use a spreader to evenly apply Lawn Dog™ to the entire lawn—avoiding water, storm drains, and drainage ditches. Be sure to check the back of the bag for the proper spreader setting.
- Lightly water your lawn after applying Lawn Dog™ to help it feed.
- If any product spills out onto hard surfaces like your driveway, sidewalk, or street, be sure to sweep it into your yard.
- Don't apply Lawn Dog™ if heavy rain is forecast.
- Apply Lawn Dog™ every 8 weeks throughout the summer to keep your lawn looking its best.
BarkYard: Lawn Care Designed with Dogs in Mind
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';