BarkYard™ Bad Spot!™ Tall Fescue
Good dogs deserve great lawns. Fill in bald spots and keep tall fescue grass growing strong. Bad Spot!™ high-performance seeding mix and lawn food repairs bald and bare spots damaged by your pet.
Why We Love Them
There are many reasons to love living with dogs, but bald spots on the lawn isn't one of them. Fortunately, our friends at BarkYard™ are helping make bald spots a thing of the past. This powerful formula includes tall fescue grass seed for a durable lawn, coir pith fiber to hold water and help seedlings grow, and 1% nitrogen to help repair bald spots fast.
- Ingredients: Tall fescue grass seed, coir pith fiber, NPK (1-0-0)
- Covers up to 85 sq. ft.
- 99.9% biodegradable
- 96% renewable resources
- Guaranteed to grow anywhere, even in dense shade.
- Safe for dogs when used as directed.
- Subject to proper care
How to Use
- Prep the area where you want to grow grass by removing any dead grass and loosening hard soil to help the tiny seedlings root.
- Apply Bad Spot!™ evenly so the area is mostly covered, but you can still see the soil. (Use half as much for thin areas.) Only apply the recommended amount so seedlings have enough space to get to water and nutrients. Seeds germinate best when temps during the day are between 60° and 80° F.
- Water deeply and thoroughly right after you apply. Gently water the area until Bad Spot!™ is completely absorbed (this may take several minutes). Avoid pooling water. When Bad Spot!™ begins to turn light brown, it's time to water again. Keep kids, pets, and lawn mowers off newly planted seedlings until the grass is 3 inches high, so seedlings have the best chance to thrive.
BarkYard: Lawn Care Designed with Dogs in Mind
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';