Did you ever imagine life with a dog could be spotless? Now at least your yard will be. BarkYard® UnMark™ erases dog lawn spots and turns grass green on contact. This simple spray greens damaged spots, dries fast, and stands up to playtime.
Why We Love Them
We love how quick and easy it is to fix dreaded dog spots. UnMark™ greens up those urine spots for up to 1 month and we can use it all year, even in the dog days of summer. Plus, it plays well with other BarkYard® products. Depending on lawn conditions
- Ingredients: Green lawn colorant (proprietary formula), water
- Safe for dogs when used as directed.
How to Use
For getting started:
- Before your first use, with gloves on, carefully unscrew the shipping cap and peel off the bottle liner. Then insert the trigger sprayer dip tube into the bottle and tighten the trigger sprayer nut to the bottle.
For everyday use:
- Shake the bottle well before you use it. Set the sprayer nozzle and gradually spray the pet spot until it matches the color of the surrounding grass. Don't spray landscape features like sidewalks, stones, wood, or plastic, as permanent staining may occur. If you do, rinse the area thoroughly with water before it dries.
- Let the grass spot you sprayed fully dry—at least 1 hour—before allowing pets or people to use the lawn again.
- Always close the spray nozzle when you're done using it to avoid clogging.
BarkYard - Lawn Care Designed With Dogs In Mind
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';