Miracle-Gro® Succulent Potting Mix
One more reason to love succulents? They're super-easy to care for. Not a lot of requirements, and when you provide these native desert dwellers with a potting mix that reminds them of home, they'll be even happier.
Why we Love Them
This fast-draining soil is a succulent crowd-pleaser, allowing them to absorb the water they need, then dry out quickly enough so the roots don't rot. This premium soil contains ingredients like sphagnum peat moss and Miracle-Gro® Plant Food to keep indoor succulents well-fed, too.
- NPK (0.11-0.05-0.08)
- Each 4-qt. bag fills an 8-inch container.
- Specially formulated for indoor succulents. Not intended for use in traditional in-ground gardens.
- Use when planting or replanting succulents.
- Wear gardening gloves and wash hands after using.
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food.
- For the best results, feed regularly with Miracle-Gro® 30 days after potting.
How to Use
- Fill a pot with a drain hole about 1/3 full with Miracle-Gro® Succulent Potting Mix.
- Loosen the root ball, then place the plant in the pot.
- Add more of the potting mix. When the pot is full, press down lightly on the top of the soil.
- Water and let the pot drain.