Free standard shipping on orders over $60!
- Easy to care for, with weekly maintenance
- Water about once a week, when 1-2 inches of soil feel dry
- Grows best in high humidity and indirect sunlight
Miracle-Gro® Indoor Plant Food Spikes included
Fluted Ceramic Pot
- Minimal and modern with grooves for a little extra surface texture
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Blush Pink
- Dimensions: 6″ x 5.5″
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Material: Rope
- Color: Sand
- Dimensions: 36” long, including 5” loop, 24” interior hanger, and 7” decorative tassel
Why we love them
Hoyas have mastered the art of dress-it-up-or-dress-it-down. Whether the room needs some elevated elegance or a table-top attraction, hoyas are up for the job. Plus, these low-maintenance plants can bring a room to life without taking up our free time.
From its waxy leaves to its trailing stems, hoya delivers on all the intrigue of an exotic plant, without all the fuss. It’s easy to care for, amazingly tolerant, and seems to have perfected the I-just-woke-up-like-this look of effortless beauty.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
How to care for your hoya plant
While a hoya may resemble other succulent plant species with their plump, waxy leaves, they need to be watered more frequently and don't do well in direct sunlight. Provide your wax plant with a bright spot that receives indirect sunlight and water it whenever the top 1-inch of soil is dry to the touch.Getting your hoya to bloom can be challenging; they usually need to be at least 5-7 years old before they will flower. Here are a few tips to help encourage your wax plant to form a flower or two.
- Light: One of the biggest reasons that a hoya won't bloom is lack of light. Try moving your hoya to a brighter spot, but avoid direct sunlight which can burn its leaves.
- Soil: Most hoya plants need to be pot-bound before they will flower, which means not repotting your plant even though all the signs are there that it needs a bigger container.
- Feeding: Try switching to indoor blooming plant food which will help encourage the plant to form flowers instead of more leaves
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my plant come potted?
Yes! The plant you ordered arrives potted with premium potting mix in the container you selected, making it easier than ever to welcome your plant home.
When should I expect my order?
Our standard shipping time frame is between 5-10 business days and our express shipping is 2-3 business days.
What's included with my plant order?
Every plant comes with nutrient-rich Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes and an easy-to-follow care card with step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home. Each plant ships pre-potted with premium potting mix and a high-quality pot, complete with drainage hole & saucer tray to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry. Potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
What do I need to do when my plant arrives?
Take your plant out of the packaging as soon as it arrives. Refer to the Greendigs care card, included with every plant collection, for step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';