Greendigs Snake Plant
11", White Stone Linen
Free standard shipping on orders over $60!
- Our pre-potted plants come ready-to-display in premium soil with a starter pack of Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. Large plants arrive in a 11 inch diameter pot.
- Low-maintenance - AKA really hard to mess up
- For best results, let the soil get a little dry between waterings. Only water when the top two inches of soil feel dry to the touch. Pour slowly, counterclockwise, to evenly soak the roots
- Thrives in low humidity and lots of sunshine (but doesn’t mind low and artificial light)
- Plant food included
- Simple, stylish, durable, and earth-friendly
- Material: Composite pots made of stone powder for sturdiness and weather-resistance, wood powder for breathability and plant growth, and recycled resin for flexibility
- Dimensions: 11" x 10"
- Color: Linen
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
How to Care For Your Snake Plant
Snake plants are rather low maintenance and a resilient succulent varietal. It is recommended to water your snake plant every 2 to 8 weeks, depending on the soil mix and pot size. When watering indoor plants, make sure to stick to a watering schedule. For example, it might need less water in the winter than in the summer, when the sun is more intense.Be cautious to not water your snake plant too much, because soggy soil can lead to root rot. Perfect growing conditions for snake plants are indirect, low-light conditions. Some snake plants may tolerate direct sunlight once they become adapted to it.
When you buy a snake plant online with Greendigs, you can rest assured it will arrive safely. Greendigs potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw, so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, so Greendigs may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of Greendigs plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make the products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? Greendigs has you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Standard shipping is $12. All orders over $60 receive free standard shipping.
Does my plant come potted?
Yes! The plant you ordered arrives potted with premium potting mix in the container you selected, making it easier than ever to welcome your plant home.
When should I expect my order?
Our standard shipping time frame is between 5-10 business days and our express shipping is 2-3 business days.
What's included with my plant order?
Every plant comes with nutrient-rich Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes and an easy-to-follow care card with step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home. Each plant ships pre-potted with premium potting mix and a high-quality pot, complete with drainage hole & saucer tray to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry. Potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
What do I need to do when my plant arrives?
Take your plant out of the packaging as soon as it arrives. Refer to the Greendigs care card, included with every plant collection, for step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';