Philodendron Hope Plant
The ruffly leaves of Philodendron Hope give off fancy vibes, but don't worry—that's all for show. This plant is totally beginner-friendly, and as a fast-grower, it'll quickly transform your space. Let it grow on its own for a frilly, bushy look, or use stakes and ties to encourage more vertical growth. Either way, this plant's shiny, lush leaves will lend an uplifting spirit to any room it's in.
Ships everywhere but ID, HI, AK.
Why We Love Them
All on its own, Philodendron Hope can change the mood of a room. Despite being super low-maintenance with an easy temperament, this stunning houseplant owns its space and lets you know how happy it is to be there.
- Simple, stylish, durable, and earth-friendly
- Material: Composite pots made of stone powder for sturdiness and weather-resistance, wood powder for breathability and plant growth, and recycled resin for flexibility
- Dimensions: 11" x 10"
- Color: Linen, Slate
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- Easy to care for—hard to mess up.
- For best results, water every 1-2 weeks, letting soil dry out a little between waterings.
- Enjoys bright, indirect sunlight.
- Loves humidity, but will do well in a normal room.
- Use a damp sponge or paper towel to wipe dust and debris off leaves to help keep pests away and allow more sunlight to hit the leaves.
- Plant food included.