Philodendron Hope Plant
Charcoal Slate, 11"
20% off Valentine's Day Collection with code PLANTLOVE
- Easy to care for—hard to mess up.
- For best results, water every 1-2 weeks, letting soil dry out a little between waterings.
- Enjoys bright, indirect sunlight.
- Loves humidity, but will do well in a normal room.
- Use a damp sponge or paper towel to wipe dust and debris off leaves to help keep pests away and allow more sunlight to hit the leaves.
- Plant food included.
- Simple, stylish, durable, and earth-friendly
- Material: Composite pots made of stone powder for sturdiness and weather-resistance, wood powder for breathability and plant growth, and recycled resin for flexibility
- Dimensions: 11" x 10"
- Color: Slate
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
The ruffly leaves of Philodendron Hope give off fancy vibes, but don't worry—that's all for show. This plant is totally beginner-friendly, and as a fast-grower, it'll quickly transform your space. Let it grow on its own for a frilly, bushy look, or use stakes and ties to encourage more vertical growth. Either way, this plant's shiny, lush leaves will lend an uplifting spirit to any room it's in.
Ships everywhere but ID, HI, AK.
Greendigs potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so Greendigs may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of Greendigs plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make the products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? Greendigs has you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is shipping?
A: Standard shipping is $12. All orders over $60 receive free standard shipping.
Q: Does my plant come potted?
A: Yes! The plant you ordered arrives potted with premium potting mix in the container you selected, making it easier than ever to welcome your plant home.
Q: When should I expect my order?
A: Our standard shipping time frame is between 5-10 business days and our express shipping is 2-3 business days.
Q: What's included with my plant order?
A: Every plant comes with nutrient-rich Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes and an easy-to-follow care card with step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home. Each plant ships pre-potted with premium potting mix and a high-quality pot, complete with drainage hole & saucer tray to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry. Potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Q: What do I need to do when my plant arrives?
A: Take your plant out of the packaging as soon as it arrives. Refer to the Greendigs care card, included with every plant collection, for step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home.