Bird's Nest Fern
7", Black Smooth Ceramic
- Our pre-potted plants come ready-to-display in premium soil with a starter pack of Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. Medium plants arrive in a 7 inch diameter pot.
- Easy to care for, hard to mess up
- Water about once a week, whenever the top 1 inch of soil feels dry. Ferns like their soil to be kept moist, but not soggy
- Grows best in high humidity and medium to bright indirect sunlight
- Plant food included
Smooth Ceramic Pot
- Simple and oh so stylish
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
This plant knows how to get our attention without stealing the spotlight. Thick leaves give it presence and unique textures grab our eye so we can enjoy it on its own or in a collection.
Let the bird's nest fern wave a tropical vibe right into your space. Unlike its feathery cousins, this fern sports undivided leaves that are rippled or crinkled. Slow-growing and easy to care for, the birds nest fern is perfect for beginners, collectors, and wishe-we-were-on-a-tropical-vacationers.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Type of birds nest fern may vary based on seasonal availability
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve.
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Standard shipping is $12. All orders over $60 receive free standard shipping.
Does my plant come potted?
Yes! The plant you ordered arrives potted with premium potting mix in the container you selected, making it easier than ever to welcome your plant home.
When should I expect my order?
Our standard shipping time frame is between 5-10 business days and our express shipping is 2-3 business days.
What's included with my plant order?
Every plant comes with nutrient-rich Miracle-Gro Plant Food Spikes and an easy-to-follow care card with step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home. Each plant ships pre-potted with premium potting mix and a high-quality pot, complete with drainage hole & saucer tray to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry. Potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
What do I need to do when my plant arrives?
Take your plant out of the packaging as soon as it arrives. Refer to the Greendigs care card, included with every plant collection, for step-by-step instructions on how to welcome your plant home.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';