Dragon Tree Plant
7", Sandstone Artisan Clay
Black Friday! 25% off All Plants. Ends 11/28
If the name “dragon tree” wasn’t enough on its own, it is slender and sturdy with long, spiky leaves growing out of the top of a trunk-like stalk. Its versatility means that dragon tree is great as the center of attention, but it also slips neatly into a quiet corner.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
Why We Love Them
Slow-growing and beginner-friendly, dragon tree is a low-maintenance plant that will thrive nearly anywhere in your home (because it’s as tough as a dragon?) (Sorry). You can trim your dragon tree plant to maintain its size or let it grow to add more height to your space.
Artisan Burley Clay Pot
- Handmade and hand-stained in the same Roseville, Ohio pottery for over 100 years
- Mineral stains and clay locally sourced from the banks of the Ohio River
- Material: Burley Clay
- Color: Sandstone
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 7"
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
- To learn more about your dragon tree plant, check out our plant-care library
- Low-maintenance – AKA really hard to mess up
- Prefers to be watered every few days or weekly
- Happiest in a bright spot but also fine in medium light
- Plant food included
Our potted plants ship in a secure base surrounded by packing straw so they'll look fabulous when they arrive on your doorstep.
Fabulous plants don’t travel in extreme temperatures, though, so we may hold onto your order until weather conditions improve
What to expect
Watch the unboxing of our plants, with all the extra little thoughtful details that make our products really unique.
Plant food in every box
Worried about your plant’s well-being from day 1? We got you covered. A starter supply of plant food has been selected with your plant in mind and is sent along with every Greendigs plant collection for a beautiful, healthy plant.