instead™ Go Getter™ Spreader
Seeding and fertilizing your lawn is easy-breezy with this broadcast spreader. Use the instead™ Go Getter™ Spreader with grass seed or fertilizer to quickly and evenly cover every inch of your lawn.
Why We Love Them
We can't help but love anything that's this easy to assemble. By the time it's out of the box, you're practically ready to start applying. This spreader pairs well with instead™ Ambitious Grass™ seed and instead™ Happy Lawn™ fertilizer.
- Strong and durable.
- Holds up to 5,000 sq. ft. of product.
- 80% of the total plastic used in this spreader is molded from recycled materials.
How to Use
Directions for Assembly:
- First, attach the wheels by sliding one onto each end of the axle and through the frame mount hole. Press the wheels down the axle until they snap into place. Spin them to make sure they're on right.
- Next, take the tape off the gearbox. Unfold the handle and tighten the wing nuts enough to keep it in place.
Directions for Use:
- Adjust the settings on the rate dial to the broadcast or rotary spreader settings indicated on the back of your lawn product.
- Fill the hopper with your lawn product.
- Apply the product by squeezing and holding the trigger as you push the spreader across your lawn.
- Be sure to sweep any product that spills onto hard surfaces back onto your lawn.
- Don't pull or drag your spreader.
- Apply to entire perimeter of lawn first, then go back and forth in rows.
- Make parallel passes (inside your perimeter) that are 5 ft. apart to ensure even coverage.
- Release trigger when making turns or when you stop spreading.