Martha Stewart Japanese Artisanal Mini Weeder
The Martha Stewart Mini Weeder makes gently prying weeds out at the root a breeze, thanks to rugged steel blades, a forked end, and a sturdy hardwood handle. Great for pulling out weeds by the root without breaking, it's a sleek, modern update on a classic gardening tool.
- Sturdy hardwood handle and solid steel construction
- Forked end for grabbing weeds and prying roots loose
- Great for planters, herb gardens, between patio + paver stones, and more!
- Wedged steel blade is ideal for smaller weeding projects that require dexterity
- Blade is highly effective in cutting through weeds, roots, soil, & more